Blue fish Canada is a registered Canadian charity dedicated to the future of fish and fishing. By working with fishing organizations in partnership, we can provide the following benefits:
- provision of tailored fish stewardship and citizen science information;
- access to relevant research findings, opportunities for participating in research, and the means to convey suggestions and feedback to researchers and their organizations;
- Stewardship tools for members such as shoreline clean-up kits and stewardship guides;
- use of the Blue fish Canada logo;
- Promotion of your research support and conservation activities; and,
- Enhanced Awareness of your organization with prospective members.
In return, Blue Fish Canada asks that your organization:
- provide feedback on areas of concern re: government policy and resource management, and observed problematic changes to the lakes and rivers of interest;
- share information on conservation initiatives for Blue fish Canada to share with others;
- reference the conservation partnership with Blue Fish Canada on your website and social media;
- promote and distribute information among your members and others shared by Blue fish Canada;
- provide occasional fiscal support for specific Blue fish Canada programs;
- allow BFC to promote our partnership; and,
- promote membership and awareness of your organization at outdoor shows and on-line.